(Remote – Ghana)
We are seeking a self-motivated full-stack developer Intern to join our team. At Xacent Global, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
- Eagerness to learn, take on new projects and experience all aspects of software development
- Basic working knowledge of program/coding terminology, web/app design, and data management
- Ability to learn and adapt to continuously changing technology
- Engaged, focused, organised, and detail-oriented problem solvers
- Enrolled in Bachelors or Masters program or Bootcamp with coursework in computer science, data structures, logic and computation, etc.
- Xacent Global leverage a wide variety of tech stacks, and you may be working on Python, .Net, or something else, depending on the business where you are assigned. It would be helpful (though not required) if you have some of the following experience:
- Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Front-End: Angular, React, NodeJS
- Back-End: Python, Java, C++, Spring, C#, Microsoft SQL, and other database technologies from Microsoft and/ or AWS